We, Us, Our Golem Grid IVS, Registered CVR 40284370 whose address is Denmark, Jernbanevej 19, 4450 Jyderup
You, Your Are a visitor to the Site
This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Site.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Data means all the information you submit to us via the Site.
- Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer by this Site when you visit certain parts of the Site and/or when you use certain features of the Site.
- UK and EU Cookie law means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
- EU GDPR, GDPR means The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- User means you or anyone who uses the Site.
- User submitted data through our forms and data from Golem related to submitted tasks
- Payment related data received from Stripe. (We do not collect credit card details)
- contact information such as email addresses
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected); and
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on the Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
- Login related data used to process external login types as Google.
Our Use of Data
Unless we are obliged or allowed by law, and subject to “Third Party Sites and Services” below, we will not disclose your Data to third parties. This does not include the companies which form part of our group.Unless we are obliged or allowed by law, and subject to “Third Party Sites and Services” below, we will not disclose your Data to third parties.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the EU GDPR.
We use your Data so as to give you the best possible service and experience when using the Site.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email
- to customise or update the Site.
Third Party Sites and Services
We may, from time to time, use other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing and login processing. The providers of such services have access to some of your Data.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we’ve requested. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Any Data that is processed by third parties will be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the EU GDPR.
Links to Other Websites
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Site without providing any Data at all but to use all features and functions available on the Site you may be required to submit certain Data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data we have put in place various procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via the Site.
All Cookies used by the Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Certain features of the Site need Cookies for those features to work. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. In those cases, we don’t ask for your consent to place them but you can still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
We recommend that you make sure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that if you are not sure about anything you look at the help and guidance provided by your internet browser.
We have the right to change this Policy as and when we decide from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Site and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of this Policy on your first use of the Site following those changes.